Recent research in the study of demographic trends worldwide are now making light of highly controversial elements, although ignored by the international organizations, as ONU, UNDP, G 20, regardless of the organization with the property in the study area (as UNESCO, Youth International government and others). The so-called “demographic winter” phenomenon, which reveals the dramatic consequences of “modern” life, marked by familial and moral decline, after a miscarriage, vulgarization and homosexuality “normal”, with toxicity majority mass- media and “Hollywood culture” is inoculating egocentrism , frivolity and irresponsibility. Considering this demographic trends offers a new dimension to the way in which abundance and resorts in the world is distributed and also provides a new vision of basic education.
Globalization education reflects in the extension and consolidation of teaching methods, used by all public or private, involved as active educators. Over time, the public education system in developed or emerging countries that promote formal education, are showing density practice of classical education. In the field of non-formal education are used in more innovative and diverse ways of learning, but unfortunately few that are set on individual behavior reshape the international context, and they are looking only to increase consumption factors routine, by preparing young people for a successful career start. The presence of organizations with international coverage and professional training companies have fixed the now understand “the development of education” in a comfortable range. This makes room for reforming the economy and education, however, evident that the ultimate purpose of education.
Most people believe that education should equip them with the appropriate equipment utilization so that they can ever tread the masses. Another believes that education should provide them with noble ends rather than the means to an end. The activity of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. But education which stops with efficiency may prove the greatest threat to society. The most dangerous criminal may be the man gifted with reason, but without morality.
social speacking, the technical breakthrough, expand access to information and modern lifestyle facilities have made possible the appearance of irreversible phenomena in the conflict between generations. In our era, the children, “sons of globalization” have access to multiple sources of information, the Internet is most of the time an instrument of self-education. The score is leaning in favor of the power of informed youth who become “teachers,” which explains the new world to the oldest. This theory takes into account the acceleration of technology and the way our lifestyle, but above observational nature, it does not bring up a discussion about the importance of education systems, visible outmoded, who tries to destroy the moral and statutory principles. Wisdom is sent from the old generation to the youth, and not backward.
Therefore, we are raising the question about the way organisms responsible for education should review the basic fundamentals of this basic activity, which apparently has led the development of our world so far. It is not enough for organizations such as UNESCO or UNDP to address the absence of compulsory and discrimination regarding access to education in underdeveloped countries, to prevent the resettling educational needs inside improper system. It is necessary to deal with these issues in time, because we consider education a key factor that can slow down the process of planet and people self-destruction.
proposal for a fundamental restructure and revise unique education approach at all levels and life cycle, starting with the premise that “people need to be educated to act responsibility towards the environment and culture, and not interfere in harmony and balance of the world the development of his behavior. ” This observation, not exactly recent, triggered a chain of actions on education in countries such as France, Italy, Germany, including Romania, but I believe that the implementation of the discipline Civic Education in the gymnasium module is not enough, neither convincing.
We believe that the new, basic principals of Education, which will be known, understood and applied to all teachers, through the whole range of educational process in the long life learning individuals, and also in the informal educational process, have whereat people access the existence are:
1. Self-awareness – is necessary because it allows each person to find their role in society, to know their weaknesses and develop in accordance with the unique abilities of his genetic inheritance. One realizes / her self his can easily work in choosing the occupation or carrier to exercise that he or she will be able to direct their energy to and recognize the real problems of the world and society faces. Consciousness-based education, introduced in 1971 by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, is unique in its ability to effectively develop the whole brain potential of every student.
2. Stimulate creativity – this special quality is reflected in the spiritual and social progress of new ideas, concepts, organizations, and allows individual adjustment to unpredictable context and situation. There are simple methods associated with lateral thinking that can contribute to the work, for example :. Fiction, fiction as an imaginary product (randomness, improvisation, PS)
3. Communication – the actual form and methods used to study habits, communication is not valued at a supreme value, for the most part individual projects it is encouraged, which promotes inappropriate values such as selfishness, indifference, self-interest. Without communication problems and discuss difficult circumstances, there is no way to keep solve in the best parameters of time, quality and accuracy. The man can not act in terms of social responsibility, the “macro sentiment,” which I believe to be shallow approach, especially in the economical environment.
4. Promote responsible role in society – education must train one for quick, safe and effective thinking. To think incisively and to think of one’s self is very difficult. We tend to let our spiritual life become invaded by legions of half truths, prejudices and propaganda. At this point, I wonder often if education is to fulfill its purpose. The vast majority of so-called educated people do not think logically and scientifically. Even short, the classroom, the platform, and the pulpit in many cases do not give us objective and unbiased truths. To save man from the morass of propaganda, in my opinion, is one of the main goals of education. Education must enable one to sift and weigh evidence, to discern the true from the false, the real from the unreal, and the facts from fiction. This is the way he or she could develop and take active part in society.
5. Changing the opening – in order to be able to intervene in the actual course of life ring, adopt and promote changes considered healthy habits that enhances flexibility and disruption of the current corporately stereotypes, which are the way mankind to destruction, because of the ignorance or simply because of the unprecedented problems that Terra faces. From this perspective, change challenge involves a real transformation of the mental level and human behavior, to meet the priorities need to be treated immediately. Here are: the need to re-transformation of the global economy from a military economy civil one, immediate solutions for the energetic and environmental problems, as well as the underdevelopment and poverty factors produced in the world
6. Global vision of the world – in fact, the education system as a whole, is constituted by the sum of the operating procedure (-> food -> communication), the ultimate goal must reflect realistic and global view of the world. At present, young people are informed about global issues through sources such as the media, not allowing a healthy analysis, not allowing discussion and comprehensive facilities that could lead to understanding and build personal views about factors such as underdevelopment, international economical relations, international monetary, etc.
7. Capacity to solve the problem – problem solving is the easiest way to re-create conditions and actions in the artificial way experience that allows students and students to deal with in a constructive way and to develop solutions for different problems. Learning Systems that are basically constructed like this are better because it helps people to recognize and adapt to the specific economic, social, psychological, spiritual context and identify real problems in any form, linking the optimal choice of the decision. For example, simulate complex economic context for a start-up company, leading to stimulation of individual creativity and decision-making ability.
8. Multidisciplinary teams – allow to reshape and reform scholar curricular in need of form in order to develop this talent and ability, we are even suggest some changes in the study of discipline, based on logical and contextual relationships between them , providing an understanding of all current compliance at a certain point. For example, public finances should be studied in the International Monetary System context and not separately. At the same time this characteristic includes, according to the previously said, the starting point of cooperation between students coming from different specialization, in order to achieve complex projects with a multidisciplinary approach. In this case, implementation business would combine students from different categories of economic science discipline (services, marketing, management) and students from engineering, agricultural and other information university.
In recent years, there have been project managers who recognize the importance of remodeling and upgrading Learning Systems and they have introduced some of these principals through various pedagogical and psychological methods and ideas, which became a guide-lines in university education programs from regions around the world. A recent example of this point is the study conducted by Clay Shirky, author of “Here Comes Everybody”, in which he suggested that innovative learning model, called the Open Model of Education. In the closed Model of Education or Classical System, education is limited because of the ideas that the school or district may consider can come from only a limited number of sources, usually teachers, managers and consultants. Great thought must be put into consideration the ideas because the time and cost of failure is so high. Time spent with meetings, training of personnel and materials, the cost. This means that the filter concept is very high. Only those ideas that seem to have the greatest benefit will be implemented, though there is no way to know in advance that one of the ideas selected will bring the desired benefits, and one of the ideas on the table could be the most effective and beneficial.
It is true that by putting into practice the education system based on the same universal principles it really means to stimulate the globalization of universal optic herself. While the manner in which this model contributes to the globalization phenomenon is clear, we still have to consider the fact that the final purpose of education is none other then faced with the impact of globalization and the impact, and the global impact on the environment and, ultimately, how people live everywhere. Education will allow us to know the real estate in the world, with all the pluses and minuses, and also will study the effect of each individual in the world and the coming generations. In other words, we consider political, economic and administrative sciences weapons less important in the process of international affairs of extinction, compared to education, the social sciences.
Finally, I want to specify how these ideas were prepared and were essential them. This actual study is not the result of thorough research activity, neither a genius idea. I am myself a “product” of the classic, formal educational system, but also had some benefits do not form a formal school system by involving me in a voluntary organization that developed soft skills and hard skills both. I believe that these practices are not adapted enough international context that we face everyday, and specialized publications exposing, bringing a more prominent impact on human existence on Terra. I am a person who does not hold sufficient information and the power to be a voice and to be able to engage in sustainable and stable development of society, the values are not profit, nepotism, indifference to future generations, but the responsibility to create and offer equal opportunities. I’m an ambassador of culture that is plunging head first, shy courage to change the dissonant series and murderously world.